my Blue trike Life

walkabout, on a journey to a greater destination

Thursday, December 07, 2006

choose life not the horror movie girl

This idea came to me, that a lot of the time we are like the horror movie girl who for some reason even though you can see she is going to walk right into the hands of the serial killer she goes anyway and you sit there saying "no, no don't go in there."
She goes and walks straight into death. We alike even though we know where we are walking towards is likely to lead to sin/death we keep going and then act all surprised when we find it there waiting for us in the trap we willingly walked straight into.
So will we keep walking into death or choose to see it coming and walk away.
Wouldn't it be so much better to be living in life than death. So lets choose life not the horror movie girl.

3 Comments:

  • At 19 December, 2006 21:12, Blogger John M said…

    I just realised that I had comment moderation switched on for some reason meaning i had comments waiting for me to ok to publish, so my apologies to those who had commented and maybe thought i had deleted their comments or something.

     
  • At 15 January, 2007 13:58, Blogger Erin said…

    Brilliant analogy!!

     
  • At 16 January, 2007 13:44, Blogger Erin said…

    You get the 'most gracious' award this week. I c.a.n.n.o.t. believe I got the name of your blog wrong on my post. I've fixed it up, but oooh, I'm sorry.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home