my Blue trike Life

walkabout, on a journey to a greater destination

Monday, June 05, 2006

to Kimmy and Benny

my lil sista Kimmy is engaged!
her boyfriend of about a year (i think) Ben Rodgers asked her to marry him on saturday night. she said yes. he is a great bloke and am stoked to have him become my brother in-law, and marry my sister. he was in from day one, after all he is an Arsenal fan, how could my Dad say no, yes he did ask my Dad first a couple weeks ago now if he could marry my sister. and Ben did have a nice diamond ring for her too, proposed with a fair bit of style also, on the beach where he took Kimmy for their first date.
the other good thing is he knows, if he breaks her heart, i'll break his neck and then who knows what my big brother will do.
hey Benny we're gonna kill ya!

Ben and Kimmy are coming down to Adelaide at the end of the month, am looking forward to hanging out with them and having plenty of fun. Kelly will be down then too, so there will be lotsa crazy people having lotsa fun.

so congrats to Kimmy and Benny.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home