my Blue trike Life

walkabout, on a journey to a greater destination

Monday, November 13, 2006

now that would be fun

Golden Grove, TAFE SA, and My Sister's Wedding, all places I will be heading in the next few months. Golden Grove, is a Suburb of Adelaide and I am moving there in December as my parents are moving to Canberra and so hence I move to Golden Grove, am moving in to a small unit with a mate from Church Mikey "Mikey Mike" Turner, his mum is moving too and so we had the common need of a place to live. I am also looking forward to Adsl 2, and more time on the net. TAFE SA to study Youth Work, starting with a Cert IV, and at this stage am hoping to complete a Diploma the following year. The wedding is in Sydney, 3rd February 2007, where Miss Kim Marchant will become Mrs Kim Rodgers, as long as Kim and Ben both say "I do" of course. I am lucky enough to be a groomsmen in the bridal party too. Might end up in Queensland on holiday with my brother after the wedding, now that would be fun.

1 Comments:

  • At 18 November, 2006 13:59, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    HEy! Good to hear where life is heading for you. Been thinking about calling you but haven't got around to it yet. Sounds exciting, all the stuff you said. Enjoy!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home