my Blue trike Life

walkabout, on a journey to a greater destination

Friday, October 21, 2005

so yeah i am on the move again

so for those who haven't heard yet, i am moving to Adelaide and leaving the beautiful City of Ballarat that has been my home for nearly 4 years now, and the wonderful state of Victoria that has been my home for nearly 9 years now.
I will be leaving on either 22nd or 24th November.
Why you ask?(or maybe you don't care but i will tell you anyway)
i had been contemplating moving at the end of this year for quite some time, since probably about January maybe, and i had already been thinking about seeing if i could move in with my parents for a while when my mum asked me if i wanted to move to Adelaide with them, Pooraka to be specific, northern suburb i think it is maybe north and east a bit. to mainly to stay with my parents for a while, who now live there afte moving from Sale, to save money before going off to YWAM in Brisbane to do a Sports DTS. there are many other beneficial factors i find, like by moving there i have somewhere to have all of my things while i am away at YWAM.
so yeah i am on the move again

4 Comments:

  • At 22 October, 2005 01:42, Blogger kelgell said…

    How I want to cling to "the good old days"!!! But life moves on and I don't wanna get stuck back there. I'm looking forward to hear of your journey in Adelaide and with YWAM too. Ü

     
  • At 22 October, 2005 02:28, Blogger Tab said…

    Looks like I'll be moving there (as in SA) in about Feburary or early March :)

     
  • At 22 October, 2005 13:08, Blogger David said…

    That's a bit sad - I'm not coming back to Ballarat till the end of November, so I'll just miss you. I hope the move goes well.

     
  • At 22 October, 2005 16:44, Blogger John M said…

    yeah that is a bit sad Dave :(
    but i will be passing through in early december a couple times so will have to catch you then when i do.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home