my Blue trike Life

walkabout, on a journey to a greater destination

Monday, February 14, 2005

and so August it is

so the latest on me and what i am planning on doing
in the kinda near future
like next year
i emailed the people at YWAM Brisbane
and they sent me an email about all the stuff
that they do on the DTS
and answered my question
on when the Sports DTS in 2006 would be
and so August it is
my goal is to save the money needed
to pay for my studies there and
at least most of my 3 month
overseas outreach
also i want to buy a cheap laptop before i go
so i can blog of course
and email
and put photos on
from the digital camera
i hope to get
oh and i found out that
aussie students can get youth allowance
while doing a DTS
so that is an added bonus too

3 Comments:

  • At 20 February, 2005 23:22, Blogger Tab said…

    Hey, would u be able 2 get Youth allowance? Ur considered as dependant as far as education goes, on ur paren't income til ur 25 unless u meet independance criteria. U mite want to check taht one

     
  • At 21 February, 2005 12:57, Blogger John M said…

    yah i know andi will have made enough dosh to be independent

     
  • At 21 February, 2005 13:55, Blogger kelgell said…

    Nice to have a slightly more solid future now knowing when it will be. I think it will be really great for ya and (now that I'm accepting my best friends are moving on) I'm excited for ya too!!!

    Ü

     

Post a Comment

<< Home