my Blue trike Life

walkabout, on a journey to a greater destination

Monday, January 17, 2005

it's a monday 2 - the sequel

so my day went from good to bad to good
there are like only 8 minutes to go
and i plan on keeping it on the good side
talked to my follks tonight
asked my mum about a loan
just a little to pay for some on road costs
for when i get a car hopefully in the next few weeks
was rough today and i drank a fare bit of coffee
3 cups fresh grounded and brewed in the avo
then one of instant i just finished before
thinking back on today
'friendships are something to be treasured
and good ones never let go of'
'real friends will always be there
and never let you go'
'friendships take time to develop
and good ones not easily attained'
'being a guy and having one of your bestest friends a girl is not easy
and having more than one is even harder'
'i thank God for my man Dave
he is a much simpler guy'
'i love my friends - i love you guys
how much we will miss each other when we say our goodbyes'
'but that won't be the end
just the beginning'
'of our lifelong friendship
till together in heaven'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home