my Blue trike Life

walkabout, on a journey to a greater destination

Monday, January 17, 2005

it's a monday

i was having a good day
but now i'm not
i'm confused, sad and mad
it's not a nice feeling
i am an emotional mess
i wanna leave town
if i didn't have to stay
i think i would go now
that's a pathetic soloution i know
but thats what some people think about me
the lyrics of this song show sometimes how i live
it's by Relient K my favourite band
off their latest album mmhmm
the song is 4. I so hate consequences
"And I so hate consequences: running from you is what my best defence is:
Cause I know that I let you down: And I don't want to deal with that"

hey my friend? i'm sorry for letting you down :(

was a good day now it's a bad day
it's a Monday

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home