my Blue trike Life

walkabout, on a journey to a greater destination

Friday, January 14, 2005

to follow him is really all i know

well life is interesting to say the least...
up and down like a roller coaster until
i decide i had better start climbing that mountain
then its up and up
and around and around
one of my best friends asked me last night
so which direction is God taking you?
that is a good question i replied
i didn't say much else then
but i suppose in a little different direction
to where i thought i was going for a while
first to training with YWAM as long as i get in and all
then possibly more training with say Forge probably
and where i will be?
ballarat?, sydney?, melbourne?,geelong?, newcastle????
i dunno
i will just see where God wants to take me and place me
to follow him is really all i know

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home