my Blue trike Life

walkabout, on a journey to a greater destination

Thursday, June 09, 2005

trying to have fun though

so life isn't all bad
i am going to Sydney to visit Kimmy (my lil sis)
before she heads off to Canada for a few months
i haven't flown somewhere since about '96
my family flew up to darwin for my uncle David's wedding
but that was in a Herc there and back from Sydney
and not in a 747 since we flew into Melbourne after 3 years in the U.S. in '92
so that will be cool
and have been looking around at digital cameras
gonna get one soon
a good one
will blog about it when i get one
oh and have been hanging out a bit with a great guy Blake
he is over in Australia for a couple months
he is on a cultural mission experience as apart of a program from his church
he is from Texas, but doesn't have too bad an accent
and he is like only about 6 months older than me
we get on really well
was Kelly's birthday last week and that was lots of fun
me and Blake painted a skateboard together at the plaster funhouse
it is this place where you buy a moulded plaster object and paint it yourself
i have lots to do in the next couple days before i go to Sydney
just wish i could stop time so i could re-arange things the way i would like them
so i would have no worries at all
for somebody who never worries
i tend to be doing alot of it lately
trying to have fun though
that tends to keep things off my mind

2 Comments:

  • At 11 June, 2005 02:51, Blogger Tab said…

    Hey ya duffa, sounds like u have lots going on. Be cool to get an email from u some time :) Luv ya! And say g'day to Kimmy 4 me pls

     
  • At 13 June, 2005 23:56, Blogger John M said…

    My Granda told me tonight it was actually 1996 when my uncle got married in Darwin

     

Post a Comment

<< Home