my Blue trike Life

walkabout, on a journey to a greater destination

Thursday, June 09, 2005

i think i will go eat some ice cream

no i am not on a blogging fast
i am not stopping blogging
i have just had alot of stuff on my mind at the moment
agonising over my job and how long i want to stay there
whether or not to start applying for jobs now or wait a little bit
planning what i am doing in the coming week
as i am going to Sydney to visit my lil sister
working out getting annual leave to go visit Tab in a month
trying to work out why i have become so much more selfish this year
wondering how to reignite my passions
i just feel pretty dull at the moment
and spending time with people to try to get out of that
i also haven't been spending as much time at the keyboard
dunno why just haven't
i have also been rethinking some other things i do
i have been continually frustrated
and talked about it
let people know i thought there was a problem
and although it has been recognised that there is
nothing has been done and nothing changed
i feel pretty un-valued
and like i am just waisting my time there
i think i will go eat some ice cream

2 Comments:

  • At 09 June, 2005 17:43, Blogger Trav said…

    Hey mate, it's sucks being in a rut. I've been trying to reignite myself a bit too over the last 4 weeks maybe...i'm a little warmer at the moment but not heaps. Hope you have a great time in sydney and we might have to work together a bit getting excited about life

     
  • At 10 June, 2005 14:36, Blogger kelgell said…

    Ahhhh! Frustrations are annoying. Sorry to hear life's a bit of a battle lately. I somewhat understand. The whole selfish thing has been a pretty big issue for me this year too. [or perhaps I'm just recognising it more...] Dude, I think you're cool and I still luv ya. Prayin for ya. *hug*

     

Post a Comment

<< Home