my Blue trike Life

walkabout, on a journey to a greater destination

Wednesday, June 15, 2005

i could be a little biased though

Sydney, the old stomping ground
my birth place
my real earth home
here i am at Morling College
in "the block" where my sister lives
her room is covered with pictures
and her lonely computer sits in the corner
i have had a good time here so far
met Kimmy's boyfriend Ben
went to my Grandparents place for dinner
caught up with my friend Jannelle (jaja)
shopping at the Macq Centre and Burkenhead
going to rehearsals with Kimmy for her performance
watching 18 or so mainly girls in their 20's warm up every part of their bodies
vocals, tongue, jogging, slo-mo jogging, face stretch, muscle stretch
some are funny to watch and i tried not to laugh
but this one they did where they are pretending to shoot bow and arrow
i just couldn't not laugh after a while
their performance of Shakespeare's A Midnight Summers Dream is on thursday night
and the Blues show the Marrons who is Boss in tonights State of Origion
the weather is great
Sydney is great
i could be a little biased though

6 Comments:

  • At 15 June, 2005 18:54, Blogger kelgell said…

    Yay! Sounds like you're having lots of fun Ü Just your discription of the peoples warming up every part of their body made me laugh...good thing I wasn't watching with you! Hope the play goes well and you enjoy it.

    Oh, and so you know, it's bias. [Someone had to tell me too!]

     
  • At 15 June, 2005 20:20, Blogger kelgell said…

    Ooops! I mean "description". He he.

     
  • At 16 June, 2005 14:04, Blogger Christop said…

    Melbourne is better.

     
  • At 16 June, 2005 16:58, Blogger Tab said…

    Yes, Melbourne is better! And btw John, I was wondering if u'd lost my email address?

     
  • At 16 June, 2005 22:47, Blogger John M said…

    well actually no, Melbourne is not better, neither is it worse
    How can you compare such places, for Melbourne is Melbourne and nothing will compare, yet just is so that Sydney is Sydney and there is no other like Sydney
    To compare them would only drag them both down.
    Something Neither deserves.

     
  • At 17 June, 2005 13:55, Blogger Christop said…

    Ohhhhhhhhhh. Why do you have to be so sensible, John?!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home