my Blue trike Life

walkabout, on a journey to a greater destination

Thursday, April 14, 2005

but when change happens to you

change is an interesting thing
sometimes it is easier to cope with than others
i think for me i have found that it is easy to cope with change when you instigate it
but when someone else causes the change and you have to try to cope and adapt it is so much more difficult
also i think i have found that long term change or change that happens with much notice is easier to cope with and adapt to than sudden unexpected change
while i try to like change especially when it is for beneficial purposes, i don't like having to cope or adapt
but i do thank God for it
without change life would be boring, there would be no twists or turns, life would be too easy, life would be down right crap
change
it can make me cry
it can make me smile
it can make me angry
it can make me shy
but when change happens to you, you should happen to change

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home