my Blue trike Life

walkabout, on a journey to a greater destination

Sunday, April 30, 2006

things often change

am reminded at least weekly of how valuble some of my friends are, they are truly unique and unreplaceable. from my life of moving from one place to another i have generally just about dumped most if not all of my friends from the places i have previously lived and fairly successfully replaced them with new friends from my new place of residence. while i haven't purposely done this since moving to Adelaide at the start of the year, i think i have been trying to by just a way of survival that i have taught myself and at the same time trying to get myself to ring my friends that i know i need to keep in contact with and are people who i would hope to be life long friends, however realising of course that things often change.

1 Comments:

  • At 04 May, 2006 10:23, Blogger Trav said…

    Hey mate, i totally do the same thing. (i just tend to move less) but i make good friends with people who are involved in my circle and the moment they leave that circle i forget they exist. Sorry if i never got round to returning some of your calls earlier in the year bye the way.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home